Login - Create Account
Bookmark and Share

RESULT OF COUNTLESS HOURS OF FF EXPLORATION

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
MasterBlaster
Filters: 22
Since this is the User's Gallery, I presume this is the place where users of FF can display "Works of Art" created by this wonderful piece of SW we all have come to favor greatly.

Here is the result of a piece I created 100% through FF. Please let me know what you think! smile;)
  Details E-Mail
MasterBlaster
for some reason I cannot attach the file and I do not know why
  Details E-Mail
CFandM
ForgeSmith

Filters: 220
Well I could comment but.....You can attach files that are 240k in size I think it was..Or you can upload it to a imageshack or somewhere then put the link in the post...
Stupid things happen to computers for stupid reasons at stupid times!
  Details E-Mail
Beliria
FF Novice & Second Life Addict

Filters: 45
MasterBlaster wrote:
for some reason I cannot attach the file and I do not know why

Yep I had that problem when new.. now there is no stopping me! Images all over the FF forums smile:D!

Like CFandM said you need to make sure they are under a particular size I find jpeg or gif tend to stay under that size unless they are highly textured then the gif ones can be a bit on the high end. PNG types tend to be a lot higher full stop for me.
Nothing wrong with a little insanity ;)
Beliria's Zazzle site
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
250k is the image size limit for the forums. but, there are a couple other restrictions you can run into when posting images here. there is the no text limit. your post must have text in it. and there is the no duplicate text limit within the same thread. in other words you cant post " #3 " as your only text more than in one post (or anything that you might duplicate exactly).

i forget the file types, but i do know .jpg, .gif, .png and i'm pretty sure .bmp are all ok, providing the other criteria are met. i think .tif might be, too, but i wouldnt swear to it.
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
ssamm
Filters: 21
MasterBlaster,

Heh, heh, if your post was intentional -- you are a comic genius!

Otherwise: yeah, I’m not really sure how to post images in this forum... The responses here seem to be kind of helpful though...
  Details E-Mail
Carl
c r v a

Filters: 75
yeh try again you've baited the curiosity, when you use the attach file browse and post, it does tell you when the problem is that the file is too big smile;)
  Details E-Mail
MasterBlaster
OK - Hope you all had a great 4th! Here goes - hope this works!

Details E-Mail
infiniview
digital artist

Filters: 13
Very nice work!

Do you only have one? Feel free to expand on the challenges you faced.
smile:)
at least 90 percent of all sensation is texture, even beyond the visual, with elements of noise, tone, gradients, interval and degree.
  Details E-Mail
Carl
c r v a

Filters: 75
looks cool, like it smile;) smile:)
  Details E-Mail
Beliria
FF Novice & Second Life Addict

Filters: 45
Nice one smile:), am glad you managed to post the image. Is it from one filter or a mixture of filters cause it looks really cool.
Nothing wrong with a little insanity ;)
Beliria's Zazzle site
  Details E-Mail
MasterBlaster
Thanks for your positive comments. Expansion on the work: This piece was created using one filter I created. I used a base image that I created in a paint program and then applied my FF filter. Obviously, it took quite some time to render. As for the challenges I faced: No doubt that there is much experimentation involved in developing a filter. Hours of trial and error. Understanding the subroutines of each component and their conjoined effects takes some time to understand. I have studied filters developed by Crapadilla, UberZev and others to understand the capabilities better. I can only hope that I achieve the ability they have demonstrated in developing unique filters as they have. As for the "the only one", am I to presume that Infiniview is wondering if this is the only filter I created or if this the only image I have to post. Please clarify Infiniview, if you read this.
  Details E-Mail
MasterBlaster
Here are two more pieces created with single FFs that I developed. The first is entitled ANTWORLD; the second ONBOARD THE DEATH STAR. What do you think?

Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
ah, impressionistic abstract. i like the last one the most.
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,469 Registered Users
+5 new last day!

121,339 Posts
+14 new last day!

11,154 Topics
+9 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

21 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter