Login - Create Account
Bookmark and Share

Nice program, but....

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
jlphotos
Mac 10.6.7: ps cs5: member napp which led me to you. Downloaded and played with it. Nice program. Intensive on the cpu. However, I run ps in 64 bit. Your program won't run in 64 bit. My images are usually well in excess of 6000 pixels (long side) and occasionally twice that. It appears your max is only 600 pixels. So, I need to un install however, there is no un install within your program and snow leopard don't like just dumping apps into the trash. Is there an uninstall somewhere I can download? And, are ALL of the files in the filter forge folder?
  Details E-Mail
CFandM
ForgeSmith

Filters: 220
Don't know where OSX hides them all but had to post about that 600 pixels thing....That is the default size in Filter Forge...One needs to go to New Image and choose the size they want which can easily do the 6000 pixels.....Or just open an image that is that size and viola... smile;) smile:)
Stupid things happen to computers for stupid reasons at stupid times!
  Details E-Mail
Totte
√úbernerd

Filters: 99
Hello
If you do new image under file you can do any size. Mac users usually do not ask for uninstallers.. We usually just drop. Apps in trash. But you should give FF some time, it is the best tool I've ever found. But if you reallynwanna delete it, if is located in /Applications and in ~/Library/Application Support

/Totte

P.S. I'm not affilIated with FF iInc in any way, just a happy user and a 20+ years mac dev and nerd.
- I never expected the Spanish inquisition
  Details E-Mail
jlphotos
I can see where it would be really great for someone that does that type work. I don't. The more I played with it the more it crashed. Came to be that I felt it was just unstable. So, went ahead and dragged it all to the trash.
  Details E-Mail
nickkhun23
I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.

Mac OS X v10.7.4
Intel 2.2 GHz Core i7
16 GB RAM

Since I run Photoshop CS5 and CS6 in 64-bit mode, I think that's why I either get a crash or have the PS image window over the FF window. Since it's been stated elsewhere that FF will not go to 64-bits in either FF3 or FF4 when it's released, I've decided that the best way for me is to run FF3 separately and export images either from Lightroom or Photoshop. Then I open them with FF, do what I want and save the result, which I then import into Lightroom. It's a kludge, but it's better than crashing.
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,469 Registered Users
+8 new last day!

121,335 Posts
+22 new last day!

11,154 Topics
+12 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

18 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter