Bookmark and Share

glossy goop by voldemort

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
CFandM
ForgeSmith

Filters: 217
glossy goop by voldemort
http://www.filterforge.com/filters/1820.html

Stupid things happen to computers for stupid reasons at stupid times!
  Details E-Mail
CFandM
ForgeSmith

Filters: 217
Some of the presets look like some kind of strange alien mold. Cool look on those.
Stupid things happen to computers for stupid reasons at stupid times!
  Details E-Mail
voldemort
voldemort
Filters: 640
Thanks I think I over did it with the controls though But just because I liked large blobs I figured maybe everyone else didnt etc.etc.... So I probably went overboard trying to leave ooptions open to folks again smile:cry:
But believe it or not I trimmed it down I had additional controls for more exotic coloration but if you where silly enough to enable all options it took forever to render so I settled with this
I appreciate the feedback bigtime smile:)
lets all whine for a wine port
  Details E-Mail
jffe
Filters: 90
The presets with the brighter colors show off the *mold* better. Maybe ya shoulda called that one "moldemort". smile:D

jffe
Filter Forger
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
looks like kryptonite to me. smile:)
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
Richard Bartlett
Texturing Hobbyist
Filters: 11
This looks kinda like a top-down view into a shallow body of water.

You get some caustics working and use a different height map and it would be spot on.
  Details E-Mail
voldemort
voldemort
Sorry been down with the stomach flu but as far as the caustics you mentioned did you try check marking the highpass effecet to see if that wa what you where after

there are several check boxes for adding or removing effects as you like with this filter if thats not it please explain further since I dont follow you and Ill see if I can do it
Thanks everyone for your comments --except maybe moldemort smile:D I did get a kick out of that just joking
  Details E-Mail
voldemort
voldemort
Well I submitted a second version labled glossy goop (BB) big brother because I added more options and controls so people could maybe get the affect they wanted even If I was unclear as to what they wanted smile;)
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,336 Registered Users
+12 new last day!

120,898 Posts
+45 new last day!

11,086 Topics
+13 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last minute:

8 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter