Login - Create Account
Bookmark and Share

Snake Bite

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
Illumini Project
Designer/Artist/Musician

Filters: 5
This is my 4th piece of work...

At 1st glance most people don't know what it is but when I mention that, to me, it looks like a snake bite (with the red being the muscle coming through and the white being the fatty tissue deteriorating) then it kinda makes sense).
I love that shade of green and how it looks like it gets thinner in random areas smile:)

Be brutally honest ok? smile;)
Visit myspace.com/illuminiproject to hear my music
  Details E-Mail
Illumini Project
Designer/Artist/Musician

Oh btw, it's pixelated because my usual image hoster is down so I uploaded it to myspace and thats the result. Lame eh? smile:|
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
i like the color and most of the texture. your electricity mode is fine, but the perlin on the noise part where it is simply smudging rather than blending, that's distracting.
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
Illumini Project
Designer/Artist/Musician

Kraellin wrote:
but the perlin on the noise part where it is simply smudging rather than blending, that's distracting.

That'll be easy to fix. I linked the controller (cant remember name) to only certain noise patterns, so I'll simply link said controller to all the noise patterns smile:)

If this was rectified, could you see it becoming popular? I mean, what makes a popular filter? Does it rely on good controllers?
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,464 Registered Users
+10 new last day!

121,321 Posts
+9 new last day!

11,151 Topics
+10 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last minute:

5 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter