YOUR ACCOUNT

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
Cassel
Cassel
Posts: 16
I have been using Filter Forge with PaintShop Pro for many years. Typically, when I generate an effect with a filter, the next time I load FF (in the same session), it would immediately show the last filter used. That is convenient to generate different variations of the same filter.
Last week, I used it with Affinity, and I find that it always reverts to the same "default" filter so I lose the last one I had, and the settings I had.

So this is a different behavior for FF when used through two different host programs. Is it due to FF behaving differently, or are the programs handling FF differently?
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

33,850 Registered Users
+8 new in 30 days!

153,804 Posts
+5 new last day!

15,395 Topics
+45 new in year!

Create an Account

Online Users Last minute:

33 unregistered users.