Partner With Us
We are excited to offer cooperation to computer artists, graphic software authors, bloggers, online store owners and all Filter Forge lovers. If you have another form of cooperation in mind that is not listed here – feel free to contact us.
- Affiliate Program
- Register as our affiliate and place an affiliate link on your webiste, post in on your favorite forum, or share it with friends. If they follow the affiliate link and buy Filter Forge, you get the commission. More on our affiliate program.
- Contest Sponsorship
- If you're running a graphic contest on your website, we can provide Filter Forge as a prize for the winners. If you are going to hold a workshop on computer graphics and would like to mention Filter Forge in it, we can offer software licenses for your students. Contact us for details.
- Reviewing Filter Forge
- Computer artists, bloggers and journalists wishing to publish a review of Filter Forge can apply for an NFR license of Filter Forge. Hint: publishing a review on one's blog works best in combination with the affiliate program described above.
- Graphic Software Bundles
- Authors of graphic software can benefit from offering their programs in a bundle with Filter Forge. This will increase your brand awareness and encourage new people to use your product. Contact us for more information.
- Reselling Filter Forge
- If you operate an online store selling software, photo equipment or other graphic-related products, you may want to consider including Filter Forge in your product lists. We could offer substantial discounts and special terms for the visitors of your site. Contact us for details.
- Banner Exchange
- If your website is all about computer graphics and related topics, send us your banner and place ours on your site – see the banner samples. Our daily audience is several thousand graphic professionals, so your banner won't get unnoticed.
- Advertizing on Our Site
- The above banner slots are available for sale. Prices and terms are negotiable, please contact us for details. Note this is not a public offer, we reserve the right to refuse any content from showing on our site.
We have gathered sample Filter Forge descriptions, links, banners and screenshots. Feel free to use them if you are writing a news announcement about Filter Forge, if you are our affiliate or if you want to spread the word about Filter Forge just because you like it. You can download the Filter Forge promo materials here
Filter Forge is – by quite a margin – the most powerful plug-in we've looked at here. That's because it's a tool for creating plug-ins, both generative texture-creation tools and effect filters.
See All Testimonials
“For 3D modelers, Filter Forge is a dream come true. It creates seamless textures with a single mouse click. The professional version creates the following map types for any texture: bump, normal, specular strength, specular exponent, diffuse, metallic, and alpha. The same filter can be used to generate any resolution, since filters are procedural.”
“I really like Filter Forge, I seem to find new uses for it constantly. The 2.0 upgrade looks great, HDR will be really welcome.”
3D and Visual Effects Artist